Payment & Shipping Terms:
|CAD/CAM Pure Titanium Custom Abutment:||Cocr||Comfortable:||Great|
|Type:||Dental Implant Crown||Custom Service:||Acceptable|
OEM Dental Implant Locators,
FDA Dental Implant Locators,
OEM Bar Attachment Denture
Custom Dental Implant Locators High Stability Bar Attachment Denture
Customized Dental Implant And Crown , Bar Attachment Denture High Stability
CAD / CAM Technology Dental Implants Crowns more accurating and comfortable
There are three major techniques of customizing implant abutments:
1. Milling (starting from a bulky titanium abutment).
2. Manual modeling (creating a model for casting or scanning).
3. Virtual modeling (designing a model in a virtual environment) .
After the fabrication and customization steps, a second process of fine adjustment is required to perfect the abutment fit. The quality and design of the rotary instruments used will have a direct impact on the final outcome of the custom abutment.
CAD/CAM technology has enabled technicians to fabricate patient- or site-specific abutments from titanium and zirconium blanks. The CAD/CAM systems that are used in the fabrication of custom abutments generally consist of three modules:
1. A scanner, which scans a solid model and converts the model into a virtual digital model.
2. Design software, which is used to design the custom abutment.
3. A milling machine, which mills the designed abutment out of titanium or zirconium blanks.
Contact Person: andy